So, you want to make a return. That sucks, but as David Shrigley reminds us 'It's OK'. We just have a few rules when it comes to returns.
- The item must be returned within 30 days.
- We do not have a cancellation period. Should you change your mind once your order is placed this is considered a return and return fees will be your responsibility if the order has already shipped.
- The item must be in its original packaging.
- 'But it's damaged?' That's different, and we're so sorry, please let us know.
- We don't cover the cost of return shipping.
- Note that we're not responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the sender, sorry about that.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a return. We'll be in touch in a flash!
Want to talk to a human? Fair. Call us here, but please note our HQ is in Australia (*kangaroo emoji*).
Phone: +61 (0)3 9534 4088 press 2 then 2.