David Salle was born in Norman, Oklahoma in 1952 and is an internationally acclaimed painter, printmaker and theatre designer. Over the course of his career, Salle has had over 100 solo exhibitions at galleries and museums worldwide and his paintings stand in the collections of numerous major museums. A prolific writer on art with his essays and reviews having appeared in numerous periodicals, exhibition catalogues and anthologies, Salle’s collection of essays HOW TO SEE: Looking, Talking, and Thinking about Art, was recently published by W.W. Norton. He currently lives in Brooklyn and East Hampton, New York.
- Autumn Rhythm Tray x David Salle
- Faster Healing Plate x David Salle
- Yellow Fellow Plate x David Salle
- Autumn Rhythm Tumbler x David Salle
- Yellow Fellow Tumbler x David Salle